Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What I am Wearing!

Can you believe it is already Wednesday again?? This last week has flown by for me! I am absolutely loving this awesome cooler weather! I can't wait to have chili on my menu!
Here is what my closet has been up to the last week.....
 Not one of my favorite outfits, but I do love the top. I typically where it with different pants and I think that is what has me thrown off! ;)
 My favorite!!!! I love this ruffled top! I bought it last year at a boutique and have worn the mess out of it!! I love it with black pants!
 I got this "wrap" top a few weeks ago. I wasn't quite sure about it, but ended up loving it! It was super comfortable. I wore it with my long and leans and cowboy boots!
I got this shirt in the spring and have only worn it once. I love wearing it because it feels happy!! Oxfords are a must in any closet because they go with almost anything! If you dont' have a pair I recommend you buying some right now! ;)

Hope you have a blessed day!
Lots of love..

1 comment:

  1. Oooh these are all adorable. I should start doing this darn it. I love my outfits lately but never take a pic.

    ReplyDelete