Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Here We Go! Sinus Season- Take 1!

Well if you know or have been around me for awhile then you know that I have MAJOR sinus problems!! Last year I had so many sinus infections that we lost count. It was horrible and really I should have went to a sinus doctor, but I made the mistake of googling sinus surgery and literally broke out in a cold sweat and got light-headed just reading about it! Ummm....no thanks! Mucinex all the way! Normally every year about a week before the fair gets here I feel my sinus start acting up. Sometimes I can keep them acting nice, but other times I can't. They get extremely out of control and act crazy. Today they went crazy! I was sitting at the desk at school, and started feeling sick. I knew when my head felt like a hot air balloon and the room was spinning it was time to get reinforcement.  Mucinex and more mucinex was not cutting the junk! I got a doctors appointment for after work and guess what??? First sinus infection of the season! Antibiotics, nasal spray, Zyrtec and singular. I'm really hoping all this gets me under control and keep the infections away! I do not need to be sick. None of us need to be sick! We did run to Wal-Mart the other day and strictly bought Lysol, Lysol wipes, orange juice, Vitamin C gummies for the boys, Vitamin C for adults, and Germx! Yes I am determined to keep the germs away from my family!
Other than the sinus junk things have been great! We have had spirit week at our school this week. It has been a lot of fun so far. I plan on posting the pics of what we have been doing. Jagger has had tons of fun. Last year he missed out because we were in Disney, so he is really trying to make up for it this year!
 Time to hit the hay for this momma!! Hope everyone has a great night...
Lots of love..

1 comment:

  1. Feel better! A friend had sinus surgery in July and she said it wasn't a big deal...if that makes you feel any better! She was back to work in 6 days!

    ReplyDelete