Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Yay!! It's Friday, and the sun is shining! It is going to be a great day! Linking up these three lovely ladies to share my favorites... Andrea, Erika, and Narci!


*Hudson moment: This boy LOVES baseball! oh wait, anything that involves a ball! Football, baseball, golf, soccer, basetball! He loves it all and he loves to watch it! Our sweet girl "TT" has started Tball so we have been going to her games and Hudson will sit and watch the whole thing! We are excited for big brother to start ball in a few weeks!


*Jagger moment: Yesterday was Jagger's end of the year program! It was so sweet, and boy oh boy is my Jagger stage shy!!! He would not even hardly look at us. We were laughing because he was up there with almost 200 other kids, but he was still shy! I still can't believe school will be out in a couple of weeks, and then I will have a 1st grader! Tear.

 Whew...I have decided I think it is time for momma to get a hair cut and a spray tan!! Good grief!




*Movie: Paddington! We watched this in the theater, but had to buy it when it came out on dvd. It is such a good movie! I reccomend it to everyone! Jagger really wanted me to buy some marmalade so he could have a marmalade sandwich just like Paddington. Lets just say it was not a hit in our family like it is in the movie! ;)

*Verse:


*Outfit: I did manage to break out one cute outfit again this week, so that will be my favorite! I was excited because I found this necklace at Wal-Mart for $5! Wal-Mart has had some really cute necklaces the last few times I have looked! You can't beat $5 even if it doesn't last!


*Book: I am reading American Heiress from Daisy Goodwin, and it is so good! I read until 12:30 last night. Here is what goodreads.com says,
Traveling abroad with her mother at the turn of the twentieth century to seek a titled husband, beautiful, vivacious Cora Cash, whose family mansion in Newport dwarfs the Vanderbilts’, suddenly finds herself Duchess of Wareham, married to Ivo, the most eligible bachelor in England. Nothing is quite as it seems, however: Ivo is withdrawn and secretive, and the English social scene is full of traps and betrayals. Money, Cora soon learns, cannot buy everything, as she must decide what is truly worth the price in her life and her marriage. 
You should for sure add it to your summer reads!

*Food: My food life has been pretty boring here lately because I am trying to lose weight! I am about 5 more lbs from my "happy weight". I don't really like focusing on the number, but more importantly I feel good at this weight and my clothes fit how they are suppose to! Anywho, my life has been full of fruits, veggies, chicken breast, and water!! Pretty boring I know!

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!
Lots of love..



1 comment:

  1. Aweeee that is so sweet about him being shy! I was that kind of kid. Now...no so much! Cute outfit! Way to go on your goal happy weight! This year I'm busting tail, I dislike what 33 has done to my body. xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete