Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What I am Wearing!!


This week is half over!! Crazy!! We had an awesome St. Patricks Day, and now it's time to focus on Easter!! Easter is my FAVORITE holiday!! 
Ok, here is what my closet has been up to! 

I wanted to wear this navy polka dot shirt, but when I put it on it felt boring!!! Just blah...so I started digging and found the mustard cardigan..ok getting better. Still needed something!! Leopard belt to the rescue!!! and Nude flats that I wear with everything! If you don't have nude flats get some right now!!! I wear the mess out of mine and actually will probably need a new pair this year! 

Saturday night we had a crawfish boil to attend! I wanted to be comfy and warm! Leather and converse has become one of my favorite looks! I have always worn converse, and those are also a must! If you don't have them...get them! You won't be sorry!!     I threw on a plain grey tee, black leather jacket, skinny jeans, converse and Akola project necklace!!  Probably one of my favorite looks!!

The hubs is president of the Chamber, and the Chamber banquet was Monday night! I really had no clue what to wear and stressed over it all weekend!! I ended up going with black! If you can't ever decide what direction to go...go black!! Its always a classic!   I have had this black dress since Jagger was born, so 6 years! I added a belt and my favorite wedges!!  These tan Steve Madden wedges are some of my favorite wedges I have ever owned! They are so comfy!!
 St. Patricks Day means you wear green!! I love green so my closet is not lacking in this color! This green blouse is one of my favorite "springy" shirts!!! pair it with oxfords and I am good to go!! No pinches for me! ;)
oh and for a good laugh...Jenny!!! :)



Hope everyone has a blessed day!!
Lots of love..

1 comment:

  1. Gahhhhh can I have outfit 2 & 3 shipped over? Please!!!! So cute, so pretty! You're a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete