Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

Wooohooo!!! It's St. Paddy's Day!! We don't really celebrate this "holiday", but I do love a reason to decorate and give "cute" gifts!! and of course, Jagger totally thinks he can set a trap to catch those silly Leprechauns!! 


The boys prize from the Leprechauns!!  Picked up most of this from the Dollar Tree!!
 We are so blessed with Jagger's teacher! she is beyond precious and so good to him! I loved how this little gift turned out!! I took a mason jar and filled it with Rolos!! Easy Peasy!
 If you have been reading my blog for anytime then you know I love to do "special day" breakfasts!! Breakfast always works for our family! Its a time when we are all together and everyone is in a great mood first thing in the morning!!

North Pole Breakfast....

Valentine Breakfast.....
St. Patrick's Day Breakfast.....Jagger set a trap last night for the Leprechaun....the Leprechaun took the gold and left some goodies!! ;) Jagger was excited!!

 Ummmmmm yea, that is a Mt. Dew for breakfast!! It happens only 1 time a year and that is on St. Paddy's Day! I know I get mom of the year award! :)
 Lucky Charms for the main meal!
 Hudson really only cared about the Rolos!

 and since it is St. Patrick's Day, green is the only option!  The boys all wore green and I got to wear one of my favorite green blouses with oxfords!!
 I delivered lunches today and found a verse that was perfect for this day!!

Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day???
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love..

1 comment: