Monday, January 19, 2015

If It Makes You Happy!!!

If It Makes You Happy........one of my favorite songs by Sheryl Crow!!! and guess what??? I get to see her tonight!! EEEEEKKKKKKK...I am so super excited! Tonight in our small little town is Kennett Crossroads, a concert with Sheryl Crow, Trent Tomlinson, David Nail, and Noll Billings(Blackjack Billy)...all Kennett natives! For such a small town, this town is full of HUGE talent!! I will give you updates on how it goes..I know it will be amazing! I was in 2nd grade when I fell in love with Sheryl Crow's music, so we go way back!! :)


Well in other news, we have had a pretty uneventful weekend around here! Friday night we spent time with our good friends, and had some much needed laughter! ;)
Saturday morning we got up and went to my friend Jennifer's house. The boys played while we played catch up on what was going on! Then after lunch we decided to hop in the car and do some shopping! I was so happy to spend girl time with her!
Then that night we went over to Matthew's family to celebrate his sister's birthday. By the time we got home we were all exhausted and called it a night!

Sunday, we all went to church, then had Sunday lunch at Grandma Betty's. After lunch we did the sister in law's family party (cake, and presents). The rest of the day was nothing special. Jagger had a buddy spend the night, so our house was filled with lots of laughter! This morning the boys decided they wanted to cook me breakfast!! Yes you heard it..wanted to cook mama breakfast!  I will take it! :) Please know that my husband is not a cook, at all!! He can cook cereal, so I was pleasantly surprised at how the pancakes turned out!




Hope everyone has a blessed day!!
Lots of love..

No comments:

Post a Comment