Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Facts About Me!

I have gotten several new readers in the last couple of months, so I thought today I would give you some facts about me that you may not know!!!

*I am an only child and the only grandchild on both sides... On my moms side I am the only one and on my dad's side I am the only "Bennett" grandchild...

*I did not finish college....I worked all through college and by work, I mean full time...sometimes 40+ hours a week. It was so hard to split the time, that I eventually just quit. I do have an associates degree, and hope one day to finish up my bachelors!

*I never thought I would be a stay at home mom! I have always loved to be out and about. I love people and honestly never saw myself as a stay at mommy, but I am, and I wouldn't change it for the world!

*I have a cross tattoo on the back of my neck! I swear I would take it back if I could....and I think I started this trend :)  Hardly anyone knows I have it because my hair is long! I guess it could be worse?

* I have a somewhat obsessive personality! When I get "on" something I am all about it! example: If I collect something I can't just get one, I need several and I don't want to wait for them! Whoops...

*I am horrible with patience..I pray everyday that God would grant me the patience needed for that day!

*I gain and lose weight every year! This is so irritating for me..I do try very hard to be "healthy" but good grief, food has a strong hold on me! This year I am truly trying to change this. I am wanting to make better choices not only for me but my kids!

*I have battled depression, but with God have overcome it!

*I use to worry about the most random things...When I was little I worried about the weather so bad it would make me sick. If a cloud came up in the sky, I was in the closet!  I worried about the government, end of the world, etc..things I could not control! Thank goodness I have overcome this!!

*I have had two C-sections that were completely different! Jagger was born at 41 weeks and almost 10lbs.   Hudson was at 27 weeks and 2lbs...   With Jagger it took me weeks to recover; Hudson a few days!

*I am terrified of drowning!

*Matthew and I met in a shoe store! ;)

Well...that's all I have for you today!! Maybe you learned something new!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love..

3 comments:

  1. I loved reading a few random facts about you - so fun! I absolutely love that you met your man in a shoe store!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie!! We have a pretty interesting story!! I will have to tell again one day soon!! :) I never thought my love for shoes would help find the man of my dreams!

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on the obsessive personality. If I get into something, I get REALLY into it. i.e. blogging, haha.

    ReplyDelete