Monday, October 20, 2014

My Other Half!

Well, here we are...another Monday! This year is flying by! I can't believe that October is almost gone! WOW! I woke up with a grateful heart and I just can't stop smiling!

Today, I am grateful for my other half....my hubby!
I am so guilty! I do not give this man the praise he deserves!! I am beyond blessed with a man who loves me and would do anything in the world for me! He has so many wonderful qualities, it's almost scary!
* He loves me and ALL my faults! Lord knows I have faults and lots of them! I am controlling, OCD, short tempered....hhhhmmmmm?? what else does he put up with!? :) I really am a good person- just a few issues!
* He is the BEST dad in the world! I promise you if you are around him for 5 minutes you will know how much he loves his boys and what he does for them! I have been known to be stubborn and want some of that attention from him ! ( Wow..I am sounding like a weirdo!)
*He is so talented.....he can sing, play guitar, play piano, build stuff, hunt, play golf, ..He is just naturally talented. Things just come to him so easy and he is good at all of it!
*A huge heart! He cares for everyone and doesn't want to see anyone hurting!
*Giving.....always gives to others instead of getting for himself!
* Loves God!
*Have I mentioned how handsome he is???

I feel beyond blessed that God would give me such a great other half! I don't know what I would do without him. We have been through so much in the last 8 years, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I pray today that he would know how much he is loved and appreciated!!

Link up with Ember Grey and tell us what you are grateful for!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love..

4 comments:

  1. Having an amazing hubby is such a blessing! I know what you mean about wanting some of the attention for yourself! I am the same way. Sometimes I call a timeout in the middle of their gun fight or whatever they are playing and say "Momma just needs five minutes!!" I am totally guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you guys are so cute!!! I love this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are soooo sweet!!! I love hearing others publicly give their spouse praise... it's so important to build each other up. So glad you woke up happy today, Megan - I hope that continues throughout the rest of this week. Thanks for linking up! xo!

    ReplyDelete