Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Countdown!

The Countdown has officially started....the countdown to Disney! Yesterday, we officially told Jagger and I was in tears! I know you are thinking I am a big ol' bawl bag and I probably am, but saying I am excited about this trip is an understatement! This is something I have wanted to do for years!!! We really did not think we would be able to go but it worked out. There are times I wonder if we should have used the money for bills but these precious memories mean more to me than bills any day! I will deal with the bills tomorrow! ;) I am going to give you a small snip from when we told Jagger...

It was a precious moment for our family, and of course now that is all he is talking about! Maybe we should have waiting until the day before! ;)

Today was school picture day! Look how sweet he looked...
Gosh he is growing so much and I am super proud of the young man he is becoming!

Hope everyone has had a blessed day!
Lots of love..

3 comments:

  1. Aww! How sweet! I want to take my kids to Disney too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so cute! "Two weeks?!" I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete