Monday, September 8, 2014

Grateful Heart: Birthday Recap!!

I can't believe it is Monday, and really Monday is almost over! Since I have started Megan's Daily Bread my days are non-stop! I am so far behind on reading my favorite blogs! I hope in the next few days to get caught up on everything!

I have such a grateful heart today! I am grateful for this past weekend. We had the best time celebrating my birthday with friends and family!





Jagger was so excited to give me his present! He said he wrapped it to make it look like the Burning Bush in the Bible! 



Wal-Mart fun!

Cake I made for our good friend, Blake! He LOVE Little Debbies!


Jagger helping Grandma cook my birthday lunch! 


Birthday cake! Jagger put the candles on! He likes to get creative!
Link up with Ember Grey and tell us what you are grateful for!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love...

2 comments:

  1. awww!! It looks like you had such a fun birthday! I love how Jagger wrapped your gift- ha! How sweet is he?! Hope you have a great week, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good birthday! Your boys are just too adorable and your family seems so close. Happy 29th!

    ReplyDelete