Monday, August 4, 2014

Grateful Heart Monday!

So there is no denying that I have been in a rut lately! It is so easy to see all the negative going on but today I was reading my daily blogs and stumbled across a new one- Ember Grey! I was so excited because her post is Grateful Heart Monday and this is totally what I need! Instead of focusing on all the sickness, start the day focusing all the good we have and what God has blessed us with! Wow! God is good. He knows exactly what I need when I need it!
So here is what I am grateful for today...

*That we all woke up today! Life is so precious and God gave us another day of life! I feel like this is something I tend to take for granted!

*That we have doctors and insurance! I complain a lot about the amount of medical bills we have but at least we have doctors that we can go to treat us!

*Matthews job that provides for us! This is such a blessing that his job can take care of our bills and let me stay at home! We don't have much for extras but I feel so blessed to stay at home especially with Hudson's situation!

*Family! We are truly blessed with a supportive family!

* Matthew- what an awesome husband and dad he is! I am so proud of what he is doing with the band and just in general! He is such a good Christian role model for my boys!

* Friends- I can not say enough good things about them! We love you very much!

*my cup of coffee this morning!

* a full belly! This is something that I am more and more grateful for! I have read so much about people being hungry and this hurts my heart so bad! I hate to know that there are hungry people out there and so much food goes to waste- we are guilty of this :(  I pray everyday and am teaching Jagger to pray for hungry people out in the world. I wish world hunger was something we could get -under control. I just feel like there is no sense in it!!

I am sure I can come up with  many others things but I have little boys who are hanging on me screaming for my attention so I think that is my sign to wrap it up!! What are you grateful for today!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love..

2 comments:

  1. Megan!!!! I'm SO glad you linked up today! :) This is one of my most favorite ways to meet new people. And really- even if my Monday morning is stressful - reading through all of the GH posts that you all link up ALWAYS turns the day into a good one. I so look forward to Mondays now! :) (Are you on social media at all?)

    ReplyDelete