Tuesday, July 29, 2014

What I have learned from my kids...

I love the fact that I am constantly learning from my kids. At times I think God gave us kids so they can teach us instead of the vice versa. I am going to share the things I have learned with my kids(some are these things you have seen in your children, grandchildren, nieces/nephews, and friends!

*  Sleeping with kids, I am pretty sure, would be comparable to a UFC fight! Early this morning, all 4 of us ended up in our QUEEN size bed. All of my boys were snoring and Matthew was hanging on the edge of the bed with a leg, Hudson was on top of my head. Yes on top of my head. Jagger was sprawled out taking up the whole middle of the bed! This is why I like my kids in there own bed!! Momma gets some sleep (and poor daddy!)

*The love for my kids is something that no words can explain! I often think how in the world can you love something so much! This is exactly how God feels about us except with more love! WOW!

*Trust- the trust my kids have in their eyes is amazing! I never want that to leave them..They are so sweet and innocent. They trust the world right now..

*Poop and snot make me gag and want to throw up! I just can't handle it but for some reason, my kids can have poop coming out of their clothes and I don't mind at all! I also can't count how many times I have had to wipe snot with my hand because we have nothing else to use! I know its gross but with your kids its different!

*I absolutely love how I can get on to Jagger and instead of holding a grudge against me..guess what? 5 minutes later he loves me! He wants to kiss me and sit in my lap!  Why can't adults do this when we get upset with someone? Instead of getting mad at them forgive and forget! Maybe not give them a kiss but you get the picture!

*The faith of Jagger is something I strive to have.....When he prays he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt God is going to take care of it! He has no doubts....He has no worries! Just faith!

*Everything is fun! I love how kids can have fun with a box! Why do adults have to complicate everything, when things can just be simple! Instead of dreading situations, just have fun! You never know what may come of it!

*Kids don't care what you look like or what we have! This is one of my favorites! I love that Jagger and Hudson love me for me. They love me when I haven't washed my hair or put on makeup for several days. They love me when my pants are so tight that I can't hardly breathe. They love me when our house is a mess or clean. They don't care that I buy our stuff from Wal-Mart, Target, second hand shop or Pier 1...They don't care! Oh, I wish Adults could be more like children!

*Kids will eat when they get hungry...the more I force the less they eat. Just leave them alone and eventually they will eat and will probably eat more than they would if I was forcing!!

*Grunting and Holding out your arms will get you anything you want! Thank you Hudson!

*Kids/Babies are stronger than we give them credit for! Hudson has been through it and that boy is tougher than his momma!


Well...speaking of Hudson is grunting/crying and holding his arms up for me! Guess I need to figure out what he wants.....maybe attention!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love..

1 comment: