Thursday, April 3, 2014

Picture Post!

Just wanted to post all the pictures to get you caught up on whats going on! Me and the computer are getting along this morning! :)
love this little boy!

love this little big boy! and those dimples!

So here is what we worked on...my room   this is the before...just junk everywhere..I am ashamed that I let it get like this...

stuff crammed into the drawers...yuck..totally not me!

junky extra closet!

how many junk drawers can we have??

AFTER!!!!!! excuse the boxes and bags..thats all trash!

closet sorted and gone through...this is basically my shoe and dress closet!

AFTER! CLEAN!

Pile of clothes to get rid of !

After a hard days work, we all got to enjoy some popcorn!! Yummy!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love..

No comments:

Post a Comment